Join Our Team
At Chanderbhan Counselling Services we are always searching for mental health practitioners and students who can enrich our practice with their unique perspectives and valuable knowledge.
Who Should Apply?
Looking for an exciting opportunity to work with good people, who are proud to be professionals and strive to be great in their field of interest? If you are:
- A Psychologist
- A Marriage & Family Therapist
- Child & Youth Worker
- A Play or Art Therapist
- An Addictions Counselor
- A Life Coach or Counsellor
- Have a Masters degree in a related counseling field.
- Presently are in private practice or want to be.
- Are studying in a Masters level counseling degree program and are looking for an internship
- Are interested in being a Chanderbhan Counselling Services satellite therapist in another town or city and fall into the above categories.
How Can I Join?
Step #1: Email your CV or resume to our director Dharshini Chanderbhan at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 416-231-4700
Step #2: We will be pleased to reply as soon as we can.
Step #3: An interviewing appointment is set up in the North York office with the director.
Step #4: If you are invited to join the Chanderbhan team you will be asked to provide the following:
- Three professional references
- Photocopies of your earned degrees.
- Proof of being a member in good standing of an accredited counselling body.
- Proof of being covered by your own malpractice insurance.